- Click check box in TOC to turn on/off layers. When click on groups, all sublayers will be turned on/off.
- Click , notice in "FeatureLayer1", TOC refreshed to reflect the new renderer of FeatureLayer.
- Click to programatically turn layer on/off (Set DynaLayer1 [8, 17, 18, 19, 20] on), notice TOC automatically sync with model(no refresh needed).
- Click to programatically find node for layer inside a map service, then either hide (layer id=12,"Damage Assessment") or collapse (layer id=0,"Public Safety") it.
- Click to programmtically insert a layer () then refresh TOC.
- Click to programmtically set transparency of a newly added layer to 0.2 with slider enabled (after click "InsertNewLayer").
- Click Handle Check Event to allow only one layer visible in "public saftety" service. When a layer is checked on, all other layers are off.
- Click Go to the previous extent.